A busy, well-visited health website is looking for WRITERS, to produce good-quality health articles:
If this describes you, you might make an excellent addition to our team:
• You are a qualified Medical Doctor, nutritionist, nurse, personal trainer, or professional writer.
• You are **fluent in English, preferably a native speaker** — we are looking for content free of grammar and spelling errors.
• You have excellent writing, research, and creativity skills.
Your work, along with your name and biography, will be published on a reputable health website with a 10-year history and more than 100.000 daily visits. This is a great opportunity to present yourself as a medical expert and build your online reputation.
Your work will include:
Writing 5-10 health-related articles per month. Articles are 1,000 words long, 500 words per page.
The content you write must be unique, original and cannot be republished anywhere else, including on your own blog. Violation of this practice will cause immediate and permanent cancellation of work.
Content should be easy-to-read: professional, but informative and engaging. People without a medical background should be able to understand your medical answer.
Your articles should be non-commercial and non-promotional in nature.
Your articles should be supported with facts, and sources listed at the bottom (include hyperlinks where needed).
Before submitting your articles, make sure to edit and proofread your work thoroughly. Use good grammar and correct punctuation. Use your spell check and read your article to detect typos before you submit.
You will register on our website and you will be given an access to our articles panel. Instructions on how to use it will be provided.
Selected candidates should send the following to be published on their profile before we fund the project:
- A professional photo.
- A short CV (up to 100 words) to be published on his/her profile before we fund the project.
Payment is made per article ($22 for a minimum 1,000+ word article).
Candidates are asked kindly to attach work samples, preferably medical articles.
- include word **FITNESS** if you read this job announcement