I need someone to create CSV files to populate my Shopify website with 40,000 to 50,000 drop ship inventory that comes from one manufacturer, using shopify template CSV file. I understand that each CSV can not have more than 5000 items, in order to prevent upload errors.
These are religious jewelry inventory, different types of metals: Pewter, Sterling Silver, Gold, etc.
The Manufacturer provides excel files with all the details with variants and full information.
I believe that columns will have move around and / or rename and / or add additional columns in order to match shopify CSB template.
The manufacturer provide files with images on an FTP network, all this thousands of images can be upload at the website admin images files in order to get the image link url for each image or I could upload all those images to my Public Dropbox files and share it with you, which ever is better.
On my current website I have 100 + inventory that I make and sell.
Along with populating all the drop ship inventory, below are additional things that I know and also additional things that I will need to have done as well, I'm open for ideas/advice:
1. Make sure all the variants work properly, There will be items with different metals, Colors, engrave requirements, etc.
2. Since the manufacturer has already included in the excel drafts the SEO title and description for each items (inventory), I want all those included as well on the CSV files.
3. Navigation menus, menus and sub-menus are there on my current website. I use the free version of "Mega Menus" APP and I can update to the paid version that has more sophisticated way to arrange the menus and other features.
4. I may need some advice on re-arranging and / or renaming Navigation and Menus to merge them from my current website to what it will become after all inventory is uploaded.
5. There is an APP that I may need to add in order to do Bulk changes of Prices, variations, promotions, etc. I've looked at few and I kind of know which one to I would use.
6. So far, every time someone purchase, I believe that I will have to use the APP called "Order Printer" to create the pdf order, save the pdf order and email it to the manufacturer manually. If there is a way to make this process automatic after the customer purchase, please let me know, so far I'm not sure.
7. The Manufacturer will fulfill the order and email me and the costumer the tracking information.
I believe that I cover everything, If you need me to send you the excel files, please let me know.
Here is the manufacturer website: for you to see how they arrange their inventory:
To see other web stores that sell their items go here, click "locate a store" and then below click "internet reseller", but here is the link: