We have a number of location tracking PCB's that have gps and cellular (embedded SIM). We were set up with T-mobile as our carrier via Kore Wireless. We switched over to Orbcomm (still using T-Mobile) but cannot connect with our server at Rackspace (which receives the location data). Upon checking our server's activity we noticed that our URL is not showing any activity. I contacted Orbcomm and they indicated that a potential cause was that the APN was not reset.
I have a flash drive with the necessary UART files that need to be changed and recompiled, but need someone to 1) update the files reflecting the new APN for Orbcomm, and 2) test and ensure pcb's are active and tracking, 3) send back to us for further testing.