We had a 2003 Microsoft Access database created for us - we need it updated and completed. This will be on a network drive and shared between 3 users. Ultimately there will be 60-100 work orders (jobs) per month, approximately 350 daily items per vendor, and approximately 60 employees (workers and supervisors).
****** IMPORTANT ******
This will be paid by the project. Please recommend milestones and funding estimates but keep in mind that the goal of the project is a working database that pulls the reports listed below. If the reports don't run properly, everything else in the database doesn't mean anything.
======= Forms that need to be updated =======
Add auto-look up so we can automatically look up record by Emp#, First name, or Last Name (currently have to enter field and press ctrl+F - the people using this aren't going to be that savvy).
GL, PO, WO Form
1. Current form looks like an Access entry table with "+" signs that need to be expanded to enter in data. Our staff won't understand it. I need form updated so we can enter all of this information without needing to expand the fields. This should look like the rest of our forms. *I need to know if this is possible*
2. I currently can't enter data in properly if I enter in multiple WorkOrder under the same PONbr field. I can enter in duplicate PO numbers in the PONbr field with one WorkOrder under it and it works fine. *I need to know that this is how it's supposed to work.*
Add auto-lookup so we can automatically fill out the top portion of this form. We should be able to look it up by Job#, PO#, or WO
======= Reports that need to be fixed =======
This database was created so we could easily pull these reports, but these have not been finished.
1. I need to be able to select 1 employee and pull their hours for the week. Currently get an error message.
2. The numbers in the report aren't correct - this report needs to be reviewed and updated.
PO Report - shows all POs in date range
1. I need this changed to be a calendar icon/date picker to select the dates, not a drop down.
1. Currently asks for supervisor but provides an error message if you select a supervisor.
2. If you don't include a supervisor it includes all information under all supervisors but repeats the same information - so a report that is only 2 pages ends up being 24 pages long.
3. You cannot pull the report by Job ID
1. The information on the left side of the report (SOW code, Description, Qty, and Rate) is wrong - it's pulling the right data but the data repeats.
1. Show titles above final table (SOW Code, Description, Qty, Rate, Total)