I have a running blog on Excel, Excel VBA and Data Analysis (http://www.exceldemy.com). My blog has 16,500+ monthly visitors, 11837 Udemy students, and 6000+ Email subscribers.
I want some (2-3) Excel experts to write for my blog under their own profiles.
I will give you the topics to write on. And your articles must be best in the industry.
What I want:
1) You have to have a thorough knowledge of Excel and Excel VBA
2) Fluency in English
3) Have prior experience in writing
4) I will give you the whole instructions (with the headings, sub-headings, and others). So if you're expert in Excel, how-to-do writing will not be tough for you.
5) I am an Excel expert, so if you think it is just a copy-paste writing type job, don’t apply. Your application will be rejected.
How will you be benefited?
1) As the articles will be published under your own profiles, so you will be treated as an Excel expert to my audience.
2) I will share your email address when I will update my email subscribers about your articles, so you might get some jobs from them.
3) For every 1000 words, I will pay $6.
4) This is a long time ongoing job. If you can fit my criteria, we will build a long time relationship.
To ensure that you've read this description, please begin your application with "EXCELDEMY".
Feel free to ask me if you have any confusion or need more details.