We are a growing company - we would like to analyze our Stripe transactions data to analyze monthly sales by type of sale, store, and time period. This data is currently extracted from a CSV file exported into Excel from Stripe. As we have grown this process is too cumbersome to do manually. We need this information to measure effectiveness of marketing programs and to track store growth progress and customer use of the stores.
We would like to be able to extract data from Stripe on a weekly basis and use this data to create weekly and monthly sales reports for our team to monitor store progress.
We would like to work with a consultant that can analyze our reporting needs and recommend the best way to proceed in the shortest amount of time possible, and also implement their solution.
Attached is a sample of our sales transaction data for three months.
We would like to calculate the following, and present it in a report:
- Total sales per month per location
- Total number of images sold per month per location (sum of number_images_purchased column)
- Total number of buy all sales per month per location (sum of number_shoots_purchased column)
- Total weekly sales per location (sum of all orders for a location in the time period)
- Total number of images sold weekly per location
- Total single image sales per week per location (sum of number_images_purchased column)
- Total buy all sales weekly per location (sum of number_shoots_purchased column)
- Total number of reservations per week per location (count of rows where purchase_type = reservation)