What you will be doing:
Financial Reporting Duties:
• Collect, evaluate, analyze & interpret data in user-friendly standardized reports for decision making
• Analyze data and collaborate with the other departments to implement, evaluate and improve business performance
• Analyze, streamline, and standardize the reporting process and continuously improve the system
• Produce user-friendly reporting with dashboards and visualization tools
• Analyze all data and create reports for accuracy and relevancy and help meet information needs of management
• Assist management and perform all necessary reporting functions to meet strategic standards and objectives
• Maintain and establish a routine work schedule
• Assist senior team members with current issues.
• Design, develop, publish, and maintain management reports
• Research and recommend key performance indicators in order to provide better intelligence in reporting
• Identify automation and process improvement ideas and implement
• Write and maintain processes related to all standard reporting
Data Entry Reporting Duties:
• Create registration write-ups with information given
• Cross check between registration documents and label artworks to ensure accurate information
• Create/type document templates in word or excel from pdf sample
• Proof read copy for spelling, grammar and layout and make appropriate changes
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets and graphs
• Felicity with numbers & business statistics
• Ability to handle complex and high volume of data and complete data analysis and interpretation
• Advanced experience with MS Excel (SQL plus). Experience using popular statistical
analysis tools preferred. Necessary: VLookups, Power Pivots, formulas, etc.
• Strong technical skills including the ability to merge data from various sources, write formulas to summarize data, translate data into a user-friendly reports, and data mine for necessary drill-down metrics
• Solid presentation, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong attention to detail
• Take initiative to research and resolve issues
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Willing to work extended hours when needed
• Maintain confidentiality. High level of integrity is required as the position involves handling sensitive data.
• Data collection, analysis, and report writing.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions precisely.
If qualified and interested please send cover letter and resume.
To start this job will entail approximately 10 Hours per week and will be constant with possibility of increasing up to 30 hours per week as the relationship develops and commitment is proved.
Bio Creative Labs