We're looking for a talented Virtual Assistant to work with us on a long-term basis. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, fluent in English and has outstanding writing and verbal skills.
The assistant will be helping us with various tasks - from researching specific industries and sectors in order to find companies and points of contact within them, to cold-calling and cold-emailing them.
- Reaching out to potential clients and partners
- Cold-emailing, cold-calling
- Maintaining Google Spreadsheet
- Generating Reports
- Researching industries/companies
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Other tasks assigned by our team members
- Fluency in English (this is the most important aspect)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Numerical skills
- Advanced experience in Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Previous experience as a Virtual Assistant (preferably with the US companies)
There will be a trial period with the set hourly salary. After completion of the trial period we might consider a commission-based structure in addition to the hourly salary. Please write the word "elephant" at the end of your cover letter if you have read this sentence. This is done to test if the applicant has actually read the job description.
We are a rapidly growing US based agency with the proven track record of successful projects. Integrity is one of our main focuses in this business. If we work well together and our collaboration brings results we're more than happy to reward you accordingly.