JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES:
- Manual mass data entry on three distinct technology platforms.
- Processing API calls using Postman.
- Using a template to produce excel reports.
- Run SQL queries to create custom reports.
- Adhere to a 24-hour turn-around on projects given.
AVAILABILITY AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be available from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time.
- Must be available, as needed, up to 30 hours per week.
- Must be comfortable working with a technology-based company that deals with cutting-edge systems.
- Ability to learn new technologies and teach them to others as necessary.
- Comfort with Excel and/or GoogleDocs spreadsheets required. Willingness and ability to learn new functions, formulas, tools, etc. within these applications as needed to perform duties.
- Willingness to learn our own in-house applications, as well as basic Salesforce navigation, and some SQL and Postman tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in English.
WHO WE ARE: Convirza goes beyond traditional call tracking to gather deep data from phone calls, and then take action with the first ever call marketing optimization platform. We are passionate about helping the marketers we serve optimize their spending, save revenue, and improve their ROI. Headquartered in Draper, UT, with a satellite office in Agoura Hills, CA. We use speech recognition technology and sophisticated algorithms to gauge lead quality, measure conversions, analyze phone performance and take action with workflow-based marketing automation. Yes, it’s Cutting Edge and Convirza is looking for talented people who want to make a difference.