I'm seeking VA who has all the technical skills to be a virtual assistant and can manage other VAs as well. The task required are:
- Make sure all VAs running daily report for members are completed
- Send out emails to team as well as text using our email and texting software when needed
- Setup new members as they come in with google docs and make sure their setup is scheduled with onboarding specialist which we have already. Add certain worksheets through the different phases of the setup process to the member's google doc
- Review all VAs weekly reports done on the members and send me a comprehensive list of which members need leads added to account
- Breakdown leads we have and plug into their different dialer software (very easy to do)
- Have a schedule and be available for members when requiring assistance working through the training
- Helping me with potential prospects that have called and keeping track of current status of financing for members
- Sending out emails I've put together through our email platform to the different list of prospects we have
- the ability to call U.S. phone numbers through skype!
- the ability to be available during U.S. business hours 10 am-6 pm!
and other tasks that will come up as we continue!
This task requires someone very fluent in English who has technical skills in skype, excel, word, english writing skills, and extensive experience being both a VA and managing other VAs or a team! They must also be friendly and like to help others!
This position start part time and if it's a match, potentially move to full time! It will be 15-20 hours a week and pays $250 for the month to start!