We are Pichoslap Development Company LLC. Based in Nashville TN, we are focused on solving the "attainable housing crisis" in our city by building beautiful homes, in transitional areas, near the cities urban core, for a price that young, working professionals can afford.
We are moving fast, really, really fast and to be sure we don't "crash and burn," we need a CFO with some experience with start up companies in a high growth phase, who is able to help us (here comes the "duties and responsibilities section"):
1. create a sustainable financial model around our core business for the foreseeable 10 years
2. Manage Cash Flow to ensure that: we don't run out of it (obviously) and that we use it at its best and highest use
3. Financing: experience in bank funding, debt and mezzanine, equity, private and just about anything other than a bag full of money pulled out of a dumpster (although we may consider that too)
4. Deal analysis: So we build real estate and there are so many questions we have as we are growing like: Should we rent, should we sell, should we build SFR or multi use, should do triple net lease, should we partner or not (all of these questions are very "project" specific and you need to be great at analyzing the numbers so we can make the best decision)
5. Prepare financial proposals to acquire financing
6. Prepare financial reports
7. Do basic accounting
8. Manage the books for individual projects
9. And make the sun shine at night and the moon shine in the day (not really, but if you can that's great too)
Are you up for it? Please do not apply if you are not skilled...very skilled. P.S. we do bonuses for job performance results in addition to our regular agreed upon pay.