I am looking for a virtual assistant that can eventually work up to do all of the following tasks for me.
- monitor my email, answer emails if simple stuff on my behalf
- manage my calendar, if client needs something done, put it in my calendar so I set time aside to do it. If client needs meeting, book it, communicate with client to update them
- make phone calls on my behalf to research things, book appointments, etc.
- send post-meeting followup emails / thank you cards / gifts
- project manage team, take meeting notes, make sure people are on track, nothing gets left behind. Update team members with progress, nudge them if they are not making progress
- keep documents organized for entire organization (Google Drive) - save all documents for easy access.
- document processes to make it easy for staff to follow step by step
- post upwork job postings, pre-screen candidates,
- create powerpoint presentations and pdf proposals for clients
- please write the answer to six times two at the beginning of your application.
- create advanced excel reporting for clients (must know VBA, pivot tables, SQL DB <--> VBA)
Research & writing
- research and write reports (I.e. Find where to get official list of new business registrations in BC to send them intro email; what CRM options are there that are simple, cheap and integrate with gmail - benefits of each, )
- prepare market research & competitive research document for clients
- read 3-5 assigned blog posts on a particular topic, summarize all findings and write a new original blog post for our own website AND do research on an assigned topic and write new original blog post.
- social media management (FB, TW, LinkedIn): write blog posts, interact with followers and influencers
- keyword research
- extremely high attention to detail. Poor attention to detail will lead to firing (a lot of things can be trained, attention to detail cannot)
- speak fluent, understandable, English, not too formal (it must sound natural, but still professional)
- write in Canadian (British) English not American (e.g. colour not color)
- 80+ wpm
- tech savvy. Familiar with concepts regarding graphic design, web design, technologies, business software, eCommerce
- will ask clarification questions before and/or during starting a task, not make assumptions that lead to wasted time.
- provide suggestions and think critically about tasks that are assigned to them. Provide alternative suggestions, not just follow directions blindly