Sibergen is currently seeking a Sr. Solutions Architect with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies and understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best Cloud Architects in the Market.
The Senior Solutions Architect- a combination of a subject matter guru, trusted advisor and cloud services authority, will be responsible, working as part of our cloud team, to help define the tools, processes and methods, and develop systems that will utilize Private and Public clouds (AWS, Azure, and others) to support enterprise adoption of our managed cloud service offerings. In addition, the Senior Solutions Architect will use systems analysis techniques, enterprise architecture planning process and procedures while consulting with clients to determine cloud computing specifications and needs for our clients. In addition, the Senior Solutions Architect will use systems analysis techniques, enterprise architecture planning process and procedures while consulting with clients to determine cloud computing specifications and needs for our clients.
The Senior Solutions Architect Job Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Develop complete Cloud solutions taking into account sizing, infrastructure, data protection, disaster recovery, and application requirements and hybrid access to premises based enterprise systems.
• Design, and implementation of customized technical Cloud solutions for clients both on premises and public cloud environments
• Provide troubleshooting expertise for virtualization performance and other issues
• Develop Azure and AWS, cloud solutions for clients
• Full understanding of DNS, WINS, DHCP and LDAP compliant directories is also a differentiator of candidates
• System Monitoring Tools that can be easily extended into AWS, Azure and premise based systems for a single enterprise view is a plus
• VMware Enterprise Experience – VCP certified
• Cloud Architecting / Solution Delivery expertise preferably AWS services
• Experience with scripting and automation tools
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills
• Ability to gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long term
• In depth understanding of authentication and authorization services; e.g.; AD, ADFS, SAML, LDAP & the backend associated APIs that connect various messaging, cloud and social platforms.
• Ability to understand and support network, system and application security hardening, penetration testing, continuous monitoring, and support of policy.
• Ability to support system risk assessment and to support all functions of a Cloud system as well as security planning and documentation.
Preference will be given to candidates that also have web applications, database, and support skills