I would like to build an application using Kinect (preferably on Windows not on xbox) similar to this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-p0CxW87pg
Here is how it works;
- A person walks by a store (or inside a store), the Kinect camera captures his movements, and it creates an avatar on the fly for him/her (maybe like minion).
- The avatar shows on the screen in front of him/her.
- Kinect captures his/her movements and copy all the movements (as shown in the above video) for 1 minute.
- The avatars are changeable, they could be following a monthly theme (ex: this month is minions, robots, ….).
- Here is an example from Microsoft with almost the same concept but different implementation https://youtu.be/Mr71jrkzWq8
Please send me your quotes and questions. Thanks.