This is a MS Voice test bed for SIP trunk compatibility testing to allow Skype For Business to make and receive calls via external VoIP provider.
It must allow
- local Skype for Business client registration
- SIP Invites will be sent to provider's external SIP proxy to initiate a call in E.164 format i.e. SIP/4420812345678@proxy_hostname
- Lync requires TLS+SRTP, sip provider only supports TLS - mode change required
- receive inbound calls to active SIP proxy registration
- our understanding is that we only need two servers: one with DC, another one with front end and mediation server roles colocated, feel free to correct this.
No messaging, conferencing, video services are required. We merely need to have a working prototype that will allow us to connect a Lync install to an external VoIP provider and use their SIP trunk for placing and receiving calls.
We will also need this to be accompanied by a short setup guide with screen grabs illustrating this setup. Not the entire install, only the SIP trunk provider hookup part.
You will be provided with required number of Win2012 servers with remote access to fit your requirements. Alternatively you can spin those VMs on any VPS provider you like, costs will be reimbursed.