We are a real estate company and currently we are looking for someone who will send the paperwork to the closing attorney, communicate with all parties (sellers, lenders, buyers, closing attorney) and manage the transaction to getting it to the closing table. As well as handles what happens after a transaction has been closed.
In the beginning you will also be responsible for scheduling with the buyers, until the workload increases. The hours are expected to be approximately around 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.
1.calling/emailing sellers, lenders, agents, attorney on our behalf making sure all parties receive proper paper work
2. scheduling appointments for buyers to see property
3. Requesting documents
4. Send weekly status updates
5. Follow ups after closing.
Skills: Microsoft Office, Email management, Fluent in English, High attention to detail, planning & scheduling, phone etiquette.
1. A phone system, where you can make and receive calls & texts from your location. You will need a local number and be able to make calls from your desktops.
2. An e-fax & e-sign provider so the whole team is able to send documents to be signed electronically as well as make & receive faxes.