***MUST BE A US CITIZEN***
SharePoint/Web Application Developer
This position is to manage a SharePoint site and support the development of a web based application system that was designed to manage the progress of clinical research projects and serve as a central database for all clinical research protocol management data and reporting.
This is a ten to twelve month position with an opportunity to expand into additional work. The hourly rate is open pending experience.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
• Support custom applications built on Microsoft Office SharePoint Platform
• Create custom applications of moderate complexity.
• Analyze documented program specifications/requirements to verify program accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards.
• Determine efficient methods to implement program changes.
• Test development to verify accuracy and adherence to requirements, and resolves any problems.
• Troubleshoot and debug critical problems and resolving complex technical issues that may arise.
• Participate in client/external interactions on technical matters.
• Proactively respond to requests.
• Completes duties with minimum supervision.
• Perform other duties as required.
Required Experience: The person must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related applicable field and 3+ years' of applicable experience
• 5+ Years SharePoint experience
• Experience with developing secure web applications.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following: Ruby on Rails, Django web framework, AngularJS, open source DBMS's (PostgreSQL, MySql, etc.), and SQL language.
• 3+ years SQL Experience
• Prior work on applications that required high-availability
• Experience working in large scale, complex, Internet infrastructure and application architecture support
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN