This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious SharePoint Developer to work with a leading energy firm. This is a freelance role - you will work remotely.
As a SharePoint Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting the global Intranet solutions and maintaining the existing applications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience developing on the SharePoint platform (2013)
- Experience Developing intuitive UIs (user interfaces)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Google Analytics, Extranets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work in close relationship with the corporate communications manager
- Be the link between communications and the IT department
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement for the intranet
- Suggest and implement solutions to improve content publishing process, enhance the site speed and performance, develop video publishing, create a user-friendly platform to view and collect site performance statistics...
- Available, proactive and independent
- Driven and able to work remotely
- A SharePoint developer with 5-10 years experience
- Past experience in a global organisation is a must