Looking for an experienced developer to write a query in MS SQL Server. The query will be executed via an ODBC connection in Excel. This is a single project, however if results are good, other MS SQL Server / ODBC projects may follow. Estimated time to complete this one project is +/- 5 hours.
The query is relatively simple and straight forward. I need the query to list the orders within a defined date range. I can provide table and field names to expedite your work. The goal is to list the employee's name who entered the order. The query will most likely be for a 1 week date range and list approximately 50 - 100 records.
You will communicate with me via email and Skype. You will remote into our system via a VPN connection in order to access our database.
1. Have good written and spoken English communication skills. It is not necessary to be a native speaker. I just have to be able to understand you.
2. Be responsive to my communication and know when to ask questions.
3. Be emotionally mature and welcome and appreciate honest feedback without being upset.
4. Be reliable. Don't commit to tasks and deadlines you can't complete.
5. Be pro-active. Suggest a better process in order to make tasks more efficient. All suggestions must receive my approval prior to being implemented.
6. Be a finisher. 95% complete isn't finished.
Please reply and tell me how you can help.