I am looking for Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator Expert for 40h per week opportunity.
- Design various SQL Server solutions
- Majority of work is with SQL 2014 and 2012. The lower the version the less frequently you will work on it
- Health monitoring
- Proactive issue discovery
- Find bottlenecks / troubleshooting
- Extended Events
- None of these are a must, but you should already know some of these well: Partitioning, AlwaysOn, Clustering, Indexing, FileStream, Replication, baselining, etc.
- Install SQL Server
- Setup and tune backups/maintenance plans
- Knowledge of other programming languages is a plus
- Tuning T-SQL
- The position is 100% remote, so you can work from home
- All of our team members are geographically spread out. All meetings take place online (using IM and video chats). Majority of our communication takes place online. That means that you can work from almost anywhere in the world. But you must have: