- Software development in an Agile team (Scrum) responsible for:
• Unit/integration testing.
• Test and Behavioural Driven Development.
• Performing code reviews.
• Microsoft .NET, SQL Server, SQL.
• Creation of web-based applications supporting business users using .NET technology.
- Experience developing C# .NET applications, scrum or kanban, JIRA.
- 3 years of proven experience with Microsoft.NET Framework and C# (Web Service, ASP.NET MVC).
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and RDBMS.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good team-worker, good communication skills, pro-active in finding solutions, gathering and structuring requirements.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming.
- Fluent English.
- Constant improvement of professional qualifications.
- Stable employment in a professional environment.
- Diverse scope of executed projects.
- Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team.
- Training, orientation trips.
- Private medical care.