Got a simple project, since I am busy with an existing project so I am outsourcing it to see if someone would be willing to work within my budget.
The project is for a small mom and pop restaurant who have a small daily menu (menu changes every day) – that means the menu page content change daily. Their clients will be using smartphones to view the menu. So emphasis must be provided to mobile too. The website has a home, menu, contact (main navigation) and about us, contact us, blog, terms, privacy (footer).
A template would be provided to reduce work load. This website needs to be responsive, quick loading and should use the latest Microsoft stacks and Open source tools like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap for response design and Java Script, because this site will be accessed from desk top computers and all the phones and devices like phablet and tablet etc.
The following technologies and software skills needed to develop this web site
ASP.NET MVC, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, Java Script and images
Server Side: C#, Web API, Entity Framework, JSON
1) Home page with logo and all the menus and footer with copy rights, link to blogs and terms and conditions. – Blog – items will be loaded from medium.com not stored on website server.
2) Menu page for showing today menu i.e. Based on day and time of the week.
3) Home page should say whether restaurant is currently open or closed. If closed it should display the next opening schedule.
4) Admin interface for restaurant owner to login and enter today’s menu, and ingredients of those menu and availability of the menu for example the menu will be available from 11 am to 2 PM etc.
5) Must be able to update menu to show sold out and prepping more mode.
6) The website should be responsive and needs to be accessible from all devices including phones and tablets etc.
7) Service layer needs to be developed using C# server side code. Mainly using Web API with Security in place.
8) All the data’s needs to be saved into Microsoft SQL tables with history data also needs to be maintained.
9) The website should be designed in such a way that it can be easily scaled if needed.
10) Comments – good code writing and comments on code are necessary.
Mile Stone 1:
Develop the server side and database functionalities like Web API and SQL table design for pertaining to the menu, ingredients and availability of the menu etc.
Mile stone 2:
Develop client facing web site that includes the home, menu and contact us web page
Mile Stone 3:
Connect the back end with front end.
Mile Stone 4:
Compensation will be paid at the end of every mile stone.
Should be able to deliver the code changes etc. every day to the stake holder
Should be able to provide an update every day through Skype in less than 15 min.
Expected work should be completed within agreed upon time.
PLEASE NOTE: I am OK if you are not familiar with front end as long as you can create an API that will communicate with front end - but the price offered will be lower.