We're a rapidly growing MSP and we're looking for a bright, Senior Engineer to help us leverage the power of our customer data.
As an immediate priority, you'll be tasked with modifying and troubleshooting some of our existing SSRS reports. Additionally, you'll also build a series of new reports from data within our SQL database. Beyond this, we have a vision to build out the sophistication of our reporting and as such you'll be involved in designing and executing a bulletproof solution, development process and environment setup.
- Gather reporting requirements from meetings, ad hoc requests and questions.
- Build a diagram/documentation of our SQL database.
- Develop impactful reports using SQL and SSRS.
- Design layout of reports and determine the best way to present data to end users.
- Unit test and debug as necessary.
- Strong SQL programming skills, with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- Deep knowledge of SSRS, SSAS and SQL Server 2012, with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- Good understanding of SQL database structures, stored procedures, triggers, patterns and design.
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases reports built with a combination of technologies.
- Good understanding of the agile development process and version control with SVN or Git.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
#BEFORE YOU APPLY
- Agencies/Companies: We must have direct verbal and email communication with the developer.
- You (or your developer) must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- All applications without a cover letter and examples of work will be immediately disqualified.
- All boiler-plate applications will be immediately disqualified.