We have several projects in Ireland where we immediately require additional business / technical analysts who have experience with Salesforce.com.
Freelancers may be expected to start straight away after an initial telephone interview. A face to face interview may also be required.
Whilst most of our projects are run on the Client premises there will be some opportunity to work from home.
Please note - we are not looking to contract with agencies or other consultancies. You must be a genuine independent Freelance contractor.
We are seeking high energy individuals with a business and/or technical background. These positions would suit professionals that are looking to gain maximum exposure across a variety of projects quickly.
Skills & Responsibilities:
Applicants must have competency in some/most of the following areas;
Salesforce.com Certification (must have 1 or more - or be able to demonstrate genuine competency with the product suite)
• CON 2xx
• ADM 2xx / 3xx
• DEV 4xx / 5xx
Practical configuration and administration experience:
• Standard objects in SalesCloud and ServiceCloud etc.
• Writing and Customising reports and dashboards
• Salesforce Data Loader experience & other 3rd party products
• Salesforce Query language (SOQL)
• Hands on SFDC configuration and administration for 50 plus users
• Working with medium to large organisations with mature customised orgs
• Extracting legacy data
• Configuring workflow rules
On-site Client skills:
• Aptitude in presenting and working with Client Management.
• Capable of executing requirements gathering and discovery, to provide all the inputs required to create a scoping document.
• Confidence in facilitating Client Workshops.
• Proficient in documenting and modelling business processes
• Comfortable in both agile, traditional waterfall and rapid application development & delivery environments
• Comprehension of typical business development, marketing, sales and customer services processes.
• Case Management
• eCommerce / Online / Portal / Communities
• Field servicing and scheduling
• Finance & Banking
• Ability to produce business and technical specifications for Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, Custom Controllers, etc. for off shore development team.
• Create entity relationship diagrams & data models
• Build data dictionaries
• Business Process Flows - re-engineering
• Can carry out the normal SFDC declarative/wizard driven configuration and system administration.
NOTE - project management certification is not essential but we're looking for people who can manage themselves and take a lead in small teams
• Desirable but not essential
• Capable of creating and working to a project plan
• Ability to indirectly manage offshore technical delivery team on a project by project basis.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills to be able to work with clients and offshore teams.
• Excellent business process modelling skills (Lucid, Visio, etc.)
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
• Competency in representing the company whilst on a Client site.
• Ideally but not necessary HND or Degree level in any of the following:
• IT, Engineering, Sciences, Computer Sciences
We provide a competitive rate or salary and flexible working arrangements. Remote working is possible and subject to client requirements. Another benefit of joining us at this exciting time is the opportunity to participle in the future growth, direction and development of the company. Thus there will be lots of opportunity to progress your career with hands on project experience, training programme opportunities etc. as the company grows.
If you feel that you have the skills, experience and ability to work on exciting and challenging projects then we would love to hear from you!