Pls only apply if you have extensive experience in working with data acquisition software (similiar to Labview or Matlab). THIS IS NOT A WEB BASED OR MOBILE DEVICE APPLICATION AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WEB.
Software Developer with C++ Experience
We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial engineering/high-technology company located in Madison, NJ seeking a Software Developer for contract work. We are a world leader in the niche market of tactile surface sensors – sensors that measure physical contact between two objects. This position will expose the candidate to a myriad of industries and applications in the engineering world ranging from complex aerospace projects to medical device products.
The candidate will be responsible for writing, testing and troubleshooting all our code required to interface and drive all our various sensors. The candidate will also play an instrumental role in designing the GUI for our array of software products. All software that we produce is used in conjunction with controlling and interfacing with our sensors. The candidate must be self motivated, independent, and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- 1 to 3 years of experience required, outstanding ability with C++, C++ Builder and Visual Studio 2010
- Knowledge of OpenGL and Qt
- Basic knowledge of C#
- Strong knowledge of electronics
- Analog to Digital Converter knowledge
- Signal processing
- Knowledge of image processing & image analysis
- Knowledge of data fitting, interpolation, filtering and basic mathematics
- Some Familiarity with assembly language; understands USB and serial communication protocol
- Knowledge of drivers and communicating with auxiliary devices
- Some hands-on experience populating circuit boards and building electrical/mechanical components
- Familiarity with Labview and Pspice
- Undergraduate degree in CS, EE or ME is desirable but not required