We are looking for a Virtual Recruiter to work from a home office to source & process new candidates on behalf of our clients in the Construction & Property Preservation industry. We are willing to provide training on Recruiting to the right person, but knowledge of the construction and/or property preservation industry is strongly preferred.
• Provide full-desk recruiting support; recruitment of contractors, evaluating skills, credentialing, processing and submission of approved contractors to the client.
• Pro-actively manage the candidate sourcing process in a timely and efficient manner. This includes using social media, job boards & other networks to locate contractors, pre-screening candidates, understanding client needs, utilizing effective advertisements, managing the applicant flow and interviewing candidates.
• Develop an ongoing pipeline of qualified contractors in various locations for on-going client needs.
• Provide feedback to management on procedures/processes that may need to be revised or streamlined.
• Other administrative projects as assigned.
• Must be available Monday through Friday 8am-5pm or similar type of schedule.
• Have a home office that is equipped with computer, phone, printer, internet and Microsoft software applications.
• Must have strong computer / software skills.
• You should have an area at home where you can work and make calls with little interruption. Call volume could be high.
• You must be well organized, resourceful and have excellent communication & relationship building skills.
• Must be comfortable talking on the phone with clients and contractors.
• Be goal oriented and enjoy working in a quota- based and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner with an element of persuasion.
• Must have the ability to manage time effectively to achieve objectives.
• Strong sense of urgency. Able to identify an issue and provide a solution.
• Must be clear of any felonies and any type of offense that includes any of the following: money laundering, theft, violence, fraud.
• Must have great English communication skills, good vision and hearing and time management aptitude.