I am looking for a long-term Personal Virtual Assistant to assist with a wide variety of both personal and business tasks, including:
- Sorting and summarizing email
- Schedule appointments by email and by phone
- Occasionally take phone calls (using virtual phone)
- Manage personal and business calendars
- Sort, manage, and file electronic documents
- Create and prepare basic spreadsheets
- Transcribe, write, or proofread letters & documents
- Basic website maintenance (using CMS like Wix, Wordpress, Joomla, etc.)
- Web research and content creation for site pages and blog posts
- Special research projects (web-based)
- Reliable: Completing tasks by deadline
- Efficient: Not spending excessive time on tasks
- Quality: Work is accurate and complete
- Responsive: Responds quickly to questions and to confirm task assignments
- Available: Many tasks can be done in the evenings or on weekends, but must have some weekday/daytime availability (UTC-7:00) for handling telephone-based tasks.
- Spoken English Fluency: Sufficient to make phone calls with US-based parties
- Written English Fluency: Sufficient to write and proofread English documents
- Confidentiality: Will be asked to sign NDA and honor confidentiality
- Secure: Must take cyber security seriously, protecting logins and passwords
If you have skills in most areas, but not all, we may still be able to work together. For example, if you can do it all, but do not have spoken English fluency, I can find another person for those tasks. Or if you are skilled in most tasks, but have not worked with CMS systems for website maintenance, I can train you on that, or I can find another person for those tasks.
I am looking for an on-going, long-term virtual assistant. We will start with simple tasks to be sure we can work effectively. If it works out, the job will grow into several hours a week.