Our Company is looking for an outgoing and energetic Admin to join our fast growing and innovative real estate investing office. The right person needs at least one-two year office experience. This is a part-time position (20-25 hrs/week) in a small casual office environment, but could turn in to full-time. This would be perfect for someone with children in school, or retired, that only wants to work part-time.
- Perform general office duties such as answering the telephone, typing, filing, maintain daily calendar, and must be excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient with computer - have the ability to create and manipulate Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Word to create, and modify documents
- Be Self-motivated
- Have Professional Telephone Voice
- Make phone calls to clients, set up appointments, etc.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Bilingual and Marketing a big plus!
- Good Appearance and Good Attitude
- Sense of Urgency with your work
- Attend Real Estate Business Meetings
Be able to work Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Or 9:00 – 1:00 pm)
Be able to work on the 2nd and 3rd Saturday each month from 8 am - Noon for meetings
And, work the 1st Monday night of each month 7-9 pm for a business real estate meeting
Casual dress work environment (except when there is a business meeting)
MUST LIVE IN ARLINGTON, TEXAS
Must live in Arlington, Texas