I´m looking for a professional photographer to work on a few photography assignments. The perfect fit for me is someone how:
a) Has professional equipments, light set-up, studio and ability to shoot outdoor as well.
b) Has the possibility of hiring a model or using a friend or someone as subject.
c) Can deliver the work strictly within the stated timeframe.
If you feel like matching with this description, please find hereby the photos I´d like you to deliver:
1) White Balance: To illustrate the right and wrong usage of White Balance pre-setup in digital cameras, I need a few photographs shot with different white balance types. I will need 5 different scenes, subjects or landscapes, each will be shot 6 times with 6 different WB sets: Outdoors, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Manual and Auto.
Feel free to decide on what to be photographed, but one can be a landscape, another one portrait, another photo may be an object in indoor for instance, etc. The idea is to think of 5 photographs and shoot each of these photographs 6 times with 6 different WBs.
2) Same landscape at different day moments: Here I´d need one beautiful landscape shot multiple times throughout the day: very early in the morning; right before sunset, and a few other shots in between. The idea I want to illustrate here is how the same landscape photo can give different results depending on the natural light being captured at that specific moment of the day. Please capture 2 different landscapes, each with some 4 or 5 photos. Total photos here will be 8-10.
3) Light direction: In order to demonstrate different photo results depending on different angle from which the light is coming, I´d need one same object or set-up captured different times with the light coming from different directions. 5 or 6 shots.
4) Portrait Light Set-Up: Here the photographer will need to hire a model and have lighting equipment in studio. The idea will be to practice the 5 lighting set-ups mentioned here in this article: https://www.slrlounge.com/workshop/5-common-key-light-patterns/ and from one side provide one portrait photo for each of these 5 set-ups and on the other hand provide a photo of the lights set-up so that the users can understand how light flahses and lightboxes were placed to get that portrait light result.
5) Natural light / Artificial light: A few portraits with natural light and artificial light. Subject needs to be similar in both situations, same clothes, same makeup and same everything, except light: in one photo light will be natural, in the other photo light will be artificial. No minimum is required here, up to you ;)
Photos will be delivered in JPG and processed already, if needed.