We are currently hiring for a Minecraft curriculum writer and trainer
Writers should have experience with Minecraft and an interest in Tech Education and would ideally have some experience working with or teaching youth. ... Curriculum writers are responsible for researching supplies, analyzing supply costs, writing the curriculum, creating multi-media instructor tools, writing summaries for marketing collateral, writing descriptions for families, and leading instructor training prior to summer.
• Advanced Minecraft knowledge
• Knowledge of basic programming
• Experience creating curriculum
• Passion for technology education
• Ideal characteristics: collaborative, effective, sense of humor, efficient, comfortable giving/receiving feedback
• Preferred: Experience working in summer camp/working with youth
NOTE: Opportunity to lead the curriculum as an instructor may be also be available for the summer.
... Hours (September – May):
Curriculum -70 hours each x 3
Compensation: $18-20 an hour DOE
Location: Work-from-home with regular check-ins and training's in San Francisco
Resume Due: ASAP (Applicants will be taken on a first come, first served basis)