1. Register/Login:User can register into the application or can login to open authentication.
2. Search: User can search on the basis of food they require.
3. Search Based upon Restaurants: User can search the food by browsing the catalog/menu by just entering a particular restaurant name.
4. Filtration: User can filter their choices based on price, category and cuisine.
5. Place Order:User can place orderafter choosing the product
6. Tacking Order: After placing the order, user can track the order on the basis of time, status(In the Kitchen/ Ready/ Dispatched)
7. Rating & Feedback: User can provide feedback and rating for the restaurants, food and delivery services.
8. Table Reservation:
9. Recommendation according to previous orders: Automatic recommendation of food items is provided based upon the user’s previous orders so that it will reduce effort of the user of searching that particular food again.
Let’s take an example, suppose a user orders pizza regularly and on Friday and Saturday, he/she orders some beverages also. So, next time when he/she logins, beverages can be placed nearby the pizza items.
10. Rating wise Menu: A menu list will be provided based upon the food quality and prices after the proper analysis of user’s rating.
11. Suggestions for Restaurants: Based upontheuser’s feedback, the app will provide suggestions to the restaurants to improve their food quality and prices.
12. Location Tracing and Navigation: Developer is implementing GPS such that it will track the user location automatically or user can also enter it manually. After entering location, the app will show the restaurants nearby and it will also give user the directions for the selected restaurant.
13. In-App notifications: User will get app notifications of offers and discount coupons on daily basis. Generation and communication of these offers and coupons will also be done through mail service for registered users.
14. Bill Generation: (Date wise, monthly, quarterly, daily)