At first, I'll try to explain the context of what I'm looking for.
I'm director of a Pathfinder Club, also knows as Pfadfinder (German), Desbravadores (Portuguese) or Conquistadores (Spanish). We are an organization similar to Scouts, that work with children of different ages.
We meet every week to develop activities related to nature, physical skills, social works and so on.
We perform several activities weekly that need to be tracked and appointed, giving notes for their presence and performance during the year. Think of that as a class sheet that a teacher use to evaluate the student during the year.
We have used from Excel spreadsheets to mobile apps during the last few years, but now I want to go further. So basically what I need is the following:
- Create moderator or administrator accounts/users, each responsible for evaluating different group of users
- Create/add members, with several fields for information
- Update the member database, manually on the app and from external sources (.csv for example)
- Create group names and add members to those groups
- Weekly update and give points to each member in by different criteria
- See an online summary of members and points, ranked by total points or by criteria
- Export this summary of points or other reports.
AND MOST IMPORTANT:
- Add these points to a common online database, which will be updated every week by different moderators.
I've attached a pdf file which contains schemes of what some screens should look like.
I'm actually from Brazil, but there would be no problem if the the app is developed in English.
Further information on next contacts.