We are looking for an experienced Android/IOS (IPhone) App Developer to join us as a Technical Co-Founder in our startup.
The idea behind this project is about creating new generation business based on a social networking platform. Additional information will be discussed in details with the person chosen confidentially under some certain conditions.
We are heading to join one of the best accelerator programs (Y Combinator at Silicon Valley in USA) in the world where some world class companies are funded such as Dropbox, Airbnb etc.
We need from the chosen person to take care of all the aspects of the applications which we wish to design, build, verify and test from scratch to final structure and maintain technical and technological problems.
The Technical Co-Founder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications ensuring that our startup provides a best class mobile app experience for users all across the globe. The primary focus will be the development of Android and Iphone applications and their integration with back-end services.
Technical Co-founder will be working along-side with three other co-founders. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, eye in the detail, learning ability and creating quality products are essential.
- Develop iOS / Android / Hybrid applications for smartphone and tablet with native SDKs and/or hybrid technologies
- Collaborate with three other co-founders to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Participate in development, debugging, maintenance and publishing for web/mobile applications
- Analyze the user requirements and prepare related technical documents
- Work closely with internal & external parties to collect and analyze their requirements
- Research latest mobile technology and develop proof of concepts to assist in business development
- Preferably University Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science / Multimedia / Informatics / Computer Engineering or related disciplines are essentials, but hardly necessary. MS or PhD degree would be great to have, but still not a mandatory condition.
- Having minimum 7 years’ experience in application development
- Proficiency in Objective-C / Java, HTML5, Ruby, C++, Swift, C# etc., Python
- Able to independently design, code, test, bug solving and maintain application features
- Knowledge on camera and photography will be an advantage
- Knowledge on web technologies is an advantage
- Responsible, eager to learn, organized and good team player
- Strong communication skills
- Clear logical thinking
- Must have a strong drive to work independently
- Strong passion and sensitive to the trends of Internet & Mobile advancements and revolutionary developments
We will be offering you 7 to 10 % equity and the opportunity to become a co-founder in a promising startup company. You can be comfortable that all your rights will be protected and secured with agreements legally. **One important thing to keep in mind is that you will not receive payment during the pre-development stages.** You will begin to get paid under the terms that are discussed, after we have secured our funding and the company is funded officially along with the Android and IOS apps being completely developed to launch as a full version. You will be compensated for your time which you spent during the pre-development stages of creating the Android and IOS apps.
If you are interested, please contact me to ask where to submit your CV, references, cover letter, website (if applicable) and other relevant documents. Only the candidates who submit these documents will be considered for the position. Successful candidates will be invited to interview via Skype.
We look forward hearing from you as soon as possible.