Please find the job description below.
Mobile App Content Writer:
• Plan and write content for mobile (across all touch points including interactive micro-content, UI labels, emails, in-app notifications, and contextual help).
• Utilize customer data insights and storytelling to create a rich and personalized app experience across the consumer journey.
• Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions and visual design.
• Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
• Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills.
• 3 to 5 years of professional writing experience, with 3 years writing mobile content, preferably for interactive user experiences.
• A clear understanding of how to utilize a user-centered design process to drive decision-making regarding content.
• Experience using mobile app content as an engagement tool that transforms customer relationships. Demonstrable skill developing dynamic in-app notification strategy.
• To be at ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams.
• Experience in financial services, payments, B2B or B2C e-commerce is preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field.