EmbraceDesk, fresh and ambitious SaaS startup, is looking for a talented Meteor developer to build new and ambitious platform. EmbraceDesk is a great place to work. We care about people (you, our customers, our teammates). This is freelance position with possibility for full time position - if you're interested in full-time we'll discuss this with you after project completion.
The concept of this app is sort of Content Management System with Ticketing so you need to be familiar with ticketing systems - sending and receiving emails/tickets. You’ll be provided with all design files and with HTML/CSS/JS code, therefore, your job would be to convert it to React and build the app from the scratch using Meteor.
After the platform has been built and you show your competence it will be discussed with you for a full time position in our startup. Afterwards, we’ll gear up for a fundraising round!
Looking for developer(s) who:
- Can develop Full Stack Meteor + React Application
- Has built large project in the past
- Know very well RDBMS
- Can build integrations with 3rd Party API's (Zendesk, FreshDesk, etc..)
- Have intermediate knowledge with deployment & Hosting platforms (AWS, Modulus, Docker, Digital Ocean, etc..)
- Can continually add new features after initial version has been built
- Has a passion for perfection
Huge plus is if you:
- Can convert app to meteor mobile (iOS, Android) app (will be needed later)
- Can convert app to desktop (Mac, Windows) version using Electron (will be needed later)
- Are self driven
We are looking for a long term fit to join our startup but it’s fine if you would like to outsource or freelance for us.
You’ll be guided by Project Manager and do tasks using kanban + agile methodology.
Happy to share more details about the project and current scope of work during the interview.