I am looking for a web developer to start a MEAN stack project.
A one-page web app that helps users find and keep track of important events.
1. User can post URLs of websites that contains details of important events such as music tour, product launch.
2. The external webpage would be scanned for data such as time of the event, title, main images (think Facebook URL post).
3. Events can be in user's private list or shared on the site so other can find and add to their own list.
4. User can comment and upvote events which allow events to be ranked (popularity) and presented accordingly.
MEAN stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
What I am looking for in developer for this:
1. Take initial concepts (with some screen designs) and design the web app architecture.
1. Setup a clean project structure with best practises in mind.
2. Implement main features.
3. Document design and implementation choices for future development.