The Instructional technologist assists Instructional Designers in building and maintaining online courses. The Instructional technologist implements course designs and revisions, assists with course setup for each term, and helps troubleshoot technical issues.
This would be a full-time position. Remote is ok.
• Building and maintaining online courses
• Edit and format department documentation and course content for consistency, clarity, grammar, and syntax
• Test courses for consistency, clarity, and functionality
• Research and update courses as needed including assessments, online instructions, instructor guides, syllabi, and training presentations
• Various other tasks as assigned by the department manager
• Prioritize daily tasks to meet institutional goals and objectives
• Collaborate with course developers in the sharing of new ideas and knowledge
• Collectively share responsibilities on priority assignments with team...