Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Assistance needed in development Moodle based platform for e-learning and web conferencing. Tasks include customization of third-party theme, appearance, layout and structure, implementing a web conferencing solution, reporting and user management. We will be providing graphical guidelines and everything needs to be responsive. A problem for us is the system needs to be accessible in China and for some of the content (video, web conferencing) this is problematic and a workaround is needed.
Buscamos un programador Moodle para el desarrollo de un módulo para Moodle 2.8.
Este módulo consistirá en la realización de una encuesta a los alumnos y su posterior explotación estadística.
Este es el primer desarrollo de varios trabajos, por lo que queremos conocer programadores que nos puedan dar fiabilidad en sus entregas y con quiénes podamos abrir una línea de colaboración estable.
Imprescindible residencia en España.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
Hello, we need to outsource a project for our Moodle LMS, to customise our Messaging System.
Please see attached project brief for full details, and contact me for any questions. We are open to any suggestions or recommendations on how to achieve the end result.
We are looking for a Moodle plugin expert to fix some plugins we have gotten built.
the plugin is 80% of the way but has bugs and needs to be fixed
what needs to be done is,
- Not all assignments are pulling through
- When you assign a grader/trainer there name should stay there - not only to change after the have been marked
- When searching in the contacts tab, data should be pulled from days not logged on and should be in numerical order
- Assignments pulled through by date - latest to more current – making sure the date stamp is accurate
- When you click on view assignment, it should take you straight to the person and their assignment
- On all quizzes - time submitted should be from most to last recent
Mark as done button in notifications to work properly - those should then be archived
- In the student assignments report - they should be able to click on the assessment and it goes straight to it
1. Should be able to login
2. View progress and earned badges
3. View currently enrolled classes
4. Should be able to view virtual classroom via zoom video conference
5. Should be able to attend class remotely with instructor teaching
6. Should be able to mark attendence
7. Should be able to ask question via chat
8. Should be able to view the clock/timer on screeen
9. Should be able to take quizzes
10. Should be able to recieve points from work completed
11. Should be able to earn Mozilla open badges
12. Should be able to upload assignment files
13. Should be able to sync with Mozilla backpack
1. Should be able to check all his/her child's reports
2. Should be able to see how many hours the student spent in each pathway
3. A parent must be able to view multiple childrens reports using mentee block or similar
Stakeholder Course Creator/Course Instructor:
1. Should be able to easily create courses
2. Duplicate existing courses
1.An interactive website needs to be created which is responsive. (Most of it is already done). Some work needs to be finished off. Some of the pages need completion using the existing themes. Responsive design required. Needs to work on mobile devices.
2. A user log in needs to be created with Paypal authorisation. This will create a separate list of users and databases.
3. Moodle needs to be given an access to these databases so that users that have logged in Step no.2 can access the Moodle sites. There are 12 sites which I have already created also what it needs is automatic integration with step 2.
4. A professional look on the website is required for steps 2 and 3.
We have a Moodle Portal that we need your help to enter about 16-20 quizzes.
Each quiz will consist of a Reading test (you only need to copy and paste from Microsoft word) and about 4 questions for students to answer. You need to copy and paste these 4 questions plus their answers into our MOODLE.
We will provide you with password to enter our Moodle, the 16-20 quizzes in Microsoft Word file, instruction, and you only need to enter date correctly
Experience with Moodle data entry (quiz) is important. We expect the job to be finished by Thursday 9 July afternoon latest.
We have an e-learning website. We need to ADD/integrate a 3rd party payment processor(Authorize.net) to Moodle. Currently using PayPal on the Joomla/Moodle site.
Process= Student clicks 'Enroll' then selects course/option. Student will now have two payment options. Once payment is made the student receives an email receipt and is redirected back to site and given access to course. Paypal currently setup and working.