In this position, you will be a software quality assurance engineer of Becsys. You will be responsible for developing tests, running test cycles and analyzing/processing test results as well as for developing and using QA tools (including load testing).
Software QA Engineer in Business Ecosystems Corp:
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Debugs products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
Qualifications and experience include:
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of new technologies, techniques and products.
- Knowledge of build systems, test harnesses, defect tracking systems or other QA related tools.
- Scripting languages experience required (unix shell required, C++ is a plus).
- Experience in Linux OS (Debian, RedHat).
- Experience with software development process and quality assurance in a production environment desired.
- Good Russian communication skills required, good English communication skills is a plus.