Looking for C# expert with in-depth knowledge of PDF technologies.
(Alternately, If this could be developed using C++ or Java, feel free to share)
- PostScript page description programming language, for generating the layout and graphics.
- Font-embedding/replacement system to allow fonts to travel with the documents.
- Structured storage system to bundle these elements and any associated content into a single file, with data compression where appropriate.
Adhering to PDF 1.7/PDF 2 specification (ISO 32000-1)
1. Code to be original - avoid google copy paste
2. No traces of code in parts of full related to open source code/libraries
3. No third party code integration
4. Code to be free from any open source/third party licensing obligation
NOTE: Code will be scanned to validate if it violates the other open source libraries/source code that are under GPL, LGPL, MIT, etc.
*This will be fixed budget project....