We look for a creative video producer who can manage the production of 3 company videos. The videos are about agriculture- they will be shot outdoors at our client's farms, hope you don't mind get a little muddy.
The shots will include interviews with the farm owners, shots of the farm, plants and equipment, as well as aerial videos of the site (we can provide a UAV if you can operate one. we will not disqualify non-UAV operators but it is an advanatge).
The shooting will take 2.5-3 days, starting at London. Our team will take you to the sites and will conduct the interviews. We will cover your cost during the trip, please do not include it in the offer.
After the 3 sites have been visited, we will need all materials to be edited into a 2.5-5 minute video (each). Sounds must be clear and clean (requires a suitable microphone), and music (you can surprise us) should be added to the background.
Shooting planned for September.
Once shot, a "draft" should be submitted within 3 weeks.
Please use the following videos as a reference:
1. Banana grower's interview (made by our company- this is NOT an example for a professional job): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-kj0jjYrf8
2. A better example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSh6o8op3z0
(note: the UK farm to be visited will be like this one)
* for more references, search "agriculture customer testimonial" on youtube.
* Intermediate and experts may apply only.
* This project doesn't have a fixed budget- we are open to your proposals