Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Proven experience in .NET Framework and C#/ASP.NET development.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
• Object-oriented design experience.
• Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
• Strong knowledge of XML schema definition
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
• Efficient at writing optimized SQL Queries.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN)
• Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
• Familiarity with continuous integration