The projects handle daily and planned maintenance of the social houses sector in Nederland starting from the technical aspects (service/maintenance orders) to the financial part (costs, invoices, integration with external financial systems). They are part of a bigger solution which is in production for around 6 years. The main focus will be to provide support for a period of at least 3 years.
They are developed using Asp .Net Web Forms (C# as programming language) and Ado .Net and SQL Server as the underlying data source.
The projects themselves are significant in size, bringing all the challenges that come with the territory: multi-layered architecture, strong emphasis on OOP principles, good isolation between modules, promoting of code reuse, and great attention to writing clean code.
You will be in charge with fixing reported issues by second line support and providing technical assistance to the customer support team. The problems range from technical to business issues.
- OOP, algorithms and data structures.
- ASP .Net Web Forms
- ASP .Net Web Services would be a plus
- General knowledge of software development practices
- Fluent English; you’ll be using it daily in video conferences
- Wise, WIX would be a plus
What you need to be:
- Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information Technology/Electronics College
- Willing to work as part of a team of developers, using SCRUM methodology
- Learning oriented person
- Analytical personality
- Up for technical challenges
- Fix support items
- Assist the second line in investigations to provide clarifications & fixes for our customers
- Improve code quality by refactoring when needed
- Deliver monthly patches and hot fixes as needed
What we offer
- Complete training plan upon entering our company and our team including: trainings about the Agile
process & tools, Technologies used in the projects, Functionality of the project, tools & environments used
- Wide range of learning activities focused towards continuous learning: reading groups, Pluralsight video
trainings, internal and external events
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box)
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots