We are currently looking for Intermediate and Senior .NET Developers with a strong understanding of custom application development, supply chain and systems integration to join our growing team.
You will be a key member of the team responsible for the technical delivery of client projects to an agreed methodology and excellent level of quality.
The role requires exceptional skills and extensive experience in .NET web forms like ASP.NET and MVC and SQL Server with the ability to develop solutions & concepts, maintain high code standards under pressure and analyze current requirements with minimal supervision. Skills in developing with frontend technologies would be an advantage, as would experience with systems integration, supply chain and API development.
Your clear understanding of transactional flow through key line of business systems will help you determine the right approach to delivering improvements to existing applications as well as the development of new solutions including custom applications, API development and complex integrations.
Good communication skills are essential as is the ability to operate both independently and as part of a team when required to deliver client projects to an agreed methodology and excellent level of quality.
• Lead the technical phases of challenging projects, specifically around custom application development and integration of existing applications
• Interpret client requirements, producing technical specifications and translating them into clever technology based solutions
• Define and implement technical solutions alongside our existing teams
• At least 3 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC
• At least 3 years of commercial development experience with Microsoft .NET framework using C#
Should Have (1 or more of any of the following):
• SOAP, RESTful, webservices
• AngularJS, BackboneJS, VueJS, EmberJS, JQuery, Telerik, KendoUI, Infragistics and other front end technologies
• AWS / Azure / Rackspace / Google App Engine and other cloud technologies
• SDLC, Continuous Integration/Deployment, Atlassian (Jira, Bamboo), Redmine, Teamcity, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, TravisCI
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Biztalk or other related integration technologies and concepts
• SSIS, SSAS and SSAS
• Microsoft certification is an advantage