We are creating an app that allows users to scan a barcode and make a payment via credit card, apple pay, wallet, etc. The payment should be a one swipe payment that reflects a transaction fee to "Us" and payment to our "client".
1. How many app developers do you have?
2. Can you show 3 recent samples of your work? Preferably somewhat similar to my project, as well as 3 references.
3. What tools do you use for version controlling of source code?
4. What project management and communication tools do you use?
5. What tools do you use to track bugs?
6. Where will you back up the source code and how frequently?
7. What is your process for app development? How will it work?
8. What project management methodology will be used?
9.Who will be a point of contact during development?
10. How frequently will I be able to see progress?
11. What is the composition of your team? Years of experience?
12. What is the escalation process in case your point of contact is non responsive or if we have major complaints? Who will be the higher authority?
13. How many resources will be allocated to the iTix project?
14. What Will be your mode of communication? Email or Skype?
15. What is the review process? Who will review design and source code periodically?
16. What is the risk mitigation process? How do you deal with project members going on a long leave or leave the company? Do you have backup resources?
17. What are your work timing? Do you work weekends?
18. How frequently will status calls be conducted?
19. What programming language and framework will you use to develop the iTix project? What database will be employed?
20. When developing the iOS application, would you develop in Swift or Objective-C
**What is your hourly rate? Our budget is between $2,000 and $2500
21. If down the line, before the project is completed, and we wish to cancel the engagement, what is the process?
22. How will post development support be provided?
23. What is the warranty period?