I need a custom app to facilitate internal project management. I'm not completely set on UWP, but it's my preference until someone convinces me to go with something else because the app will have to run on W10 Pro desktop, W10 on a Surface 4, and W10 on a Surfacebook.
The first phase of the project will be to setup the basic framework.
1) Projects need to be shown in a data grid (Syncfusion is my preference) 2) The database should be searchable to find specific projects
3) Projects should be editable
4) Ideally, files would be uploaded to either a disk on the network or directly into the database
5) Everything needs to be tracked! Database triggers should be used to keep track of who changed what and when they changed it.
6) It should look professional and modern.
This app really isn't much more than a tab view with some data grids and list views. That's too simple, but it's the high level set of components because I want the first release to be simple and effective. We're...