We are a fast growing Australian-based firm, hence, are now looking for more people to join our team. Currently, we are in an urgent need to find an ACCOUNTANT, who is:
1. Ideally, experienced (but not required) in Australian Accounting and Tax System including BAS (Business Activity Statements);
2. Knowledgeable with MYOB or with comparable application/software;
3. Skilled with general accounting and basic accounting control points including payroll, bank reconciliation, maintenance of books, etc.;
4. Adept in Microsoft Excel;
5. English proficient (both oral and written), and of course;
6. Reliable, engaged and trustworthy.
The job will commence from a part time towards a full time role considering everything pans out well in the beginning. Therefore, it is also important that the candidate is also:
7. Able to commit to a full time work later on, and;
8. Willing to take other administrative and ad hoc tasks.
Please attach your CV when you send in your intent for the post.
NOTE: Compensation is upon candidate's preference and/or commensurate to experience.