As a member of our development team, you will leverage your PHP and web technology skills to develop, from ground up and also enhance, the various UI products we create and currently support. These responsibilities include the creation and support of front end code, visual editors, back end code and integration, SaaS based administration consoles, application specific modules and UI and white hat testing.
Writing clean commented code is paramount. Our customers expect the best, and we always deliver the best.
This is a full-time position. Start work at 8am PST Timezone (negotiable). You will work directly with team leaders and co-developers using messaging communication software, screen sharing and voice chat.
If you join our team you are eligible to be part of our profit share program and bonuses will be distributed accordingly.
We operate under a very simple but important business model. WE ALL WIN TOGETHER. Every time our business makes more money, so do you.
• Develop new capabilities at all levels of software stack including: user front-end, platform UI elements, back-end connectors and administration components, CMS.
• Develop new capabilities and support existing products.
• Work with our design team to develop UI/UX product requirements.
• Follow a scrum model of workflow.
• MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH. You will be having daily calls with U.S. based team members.
• At least 3 years experience with the full lifecycle of high volume production web applications (not websites)
• Experience in object oriented programming.
• Worked with multiple data interchange formats such as XML, JSON
• Worked with multiple data transfer mechanisms such as SOAP, REST and SQL
• Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work during PST Timezone.
• Must sign an exclusivity agreement and none-disclosure.
• Experience developing with MVC PHP frameworks (e.g. CodeIgniter, CakePHP)
• Experience with database schema design and administration
• Experience with the creation and consumption of web services
• Development experience with iOS or Android
• Experience with git
• You must be hard working
• Professional and responsible
• Take pride in your work
This is for someone who wants to be with a company for a long time.
Only serious applications please. If you are a beginner, I am sorry, but this job is not for you. Thank you.