Update/migrate a Drupal 6 copy with Database populated by some hundred members and posts with galleries: has to be going on Drupal 7, working well.
IMPORTANT: there is a bunch of nodes, then we have to find a way to not to have to change all of the ID's!
MY USUAL METHOD
I use email, Skype, Telegram, Hangout, Trello
I prefer set a single costs x first task, pay it, show the results to the client, then proceed to the next step and so on.
For example, the general plan could be something like that?
1) learn the current set (a virtual copy of the live site)
2) test if there is all you needs (FTP access, limited access to the DB, first user admin 1)
3) local backup
4) updating the core
5) look if there is conflicts and try to resolve collaborating with server admin
6) update modules where is possible
7) test with me and the clients if all works
8) customize a new theme
10) final debugging
THE IDEAL PROFILE I AM LOOKING FOR
My new Drupal partner I'd like he use to work with:
+ write me some informal reports and put comments on the code
+ responsibility about timeline until the job is done
I have every time work, because I live since 1997 offering web brand image and internet marketing. My last clients:
www.yellowhub.it (the layout is mine but is not responsive yet)
www.cpe.it (the shop is not ready yet)
My main focus is accounting, graphic design and SEO.
Enrico Maria Yuri