Job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with users, Legal Counsels on both new and existing contracts, developing draft agreements, negotiating changes to contract terms and conditions, obtaining quotes for single source vendors, ensuring proper approvals for sourcing, and ensuring compliance with internal and other relevant regulations.
- Responsible for sourcing, tendering goods and services, vendor inquiries, and contract development/ management.
- Develop and ensure that all competitive procurement documents such as Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Tenders (RFT) and Request for Pre-Qualification (RFPQ) are complete, capture stakeholder and user requirements, include corporate legal terms and conditions and applicable regulatory requirements. ... .
- Assist in the management and facilitation of the competitive procurement process and resulting negotiations to ensure best practices are followed, all required technical and financial evaluations are complete, and corporate approval procedures, including executive approval if required, and all compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Maintain auditable documentation for all competitive procurements. ... .
- Complete contract final scope of work with internal clients, vendor and required legal counsel.
- Assist in contract negotiations for all contracts in consultation with corporate legal counsel, risk and insurance manager, tax managers, end users and vendors.
- Responsible for drafting technical documents in accordance with corporate policy and procedures, reports, contract extensions, sourcing exemptions, and Executive Approval memos.