We are an Amazon FBA seller that is looking at upgrading our reporting infrastructure by interfacing directly with the Amazon MWS API.
We would like to automate the data gathering and analysis using AWS infrastructure and processing services.
We are looking for someone who can design and build an application(s) that gathers specific data via the MWS API and display the data in a convenient and useful form. The application(s) need to be able to handle a volume of simultaneous requests. Being fault-tolerant the application design at the same time should be cost effective in terms of AWS usage.
Technologically we are looking for Java implementation using Spring or Spring Cloud since we will be able to support applications created this way. Beanstalk or Lambda with API Gateway would be preferred.
The right person must have previous experience working with Amazon MWS API.
Please advise experience and ability to design, build and implement.
1) Should be able to build cost effective AWS infrastructure. CloudFormation script for proposed infrastructure is highly desired.
2) Design and implement process automation - application start, stop and possibly other control actions.
3) Design and build data processing engine using Amazon MWS API.
4) Design and build data presentation forms.
5) Provide design specifications for the application and other documentation.