Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We issue Accounts Payable checks approximately 2x per month. All of the checks get printed on the same day, then they are mailed out over the next 2-3 weeks. We print approximately 150-250 checks each check run.
I would like to add a field called "Date Mailed" to the Bill payment record. More importantly though, I would like to create a very easy way to populate this field. We will often send out 25-50 checks at a time and I would like to be able to simply type in the check numbers and then somehow populate the Bill payment record with the specified date:
Date Mailed: 7-10-2015
Then I would somehow submit this information and all of the bill payment records would be updated with a "Dated Mailed" of 7-10-2015.
We are already doing this by scanning the checks on the day they were mailed, but it is a little cumbersome and we would like to track the date mailed within...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Need on-going developer to devote 10-15 hours a week approximately to make changes to our e-comm site built with NetSuite Site Builder on a consistent basis. We use it not only as our CRM but as our CMS. There are many issues we have that have to do with customization needs on our ends. Some items however are basic and just need a developer to make the change. Must be familiar with Site Builder and Modal View Controller architecture.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
• Manage customer accounts and orders in a systematic method
• Manage the company’s roster of vendor accounts and ensure excellent service is always given
• Develop and implement processes in maintaining smooth operation of the business on a daily basis
• Design and execute solutions that automate and streamline business processes for improved efficacy
• Work with Operations department in developing better solutions in managing customer life cycle
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are a professional consulting company located in California , seeking for a candidate with the right skills on NetSuite domain.
You will work directly with our new customers in order to understand and document the scope, assess and mitigate risks, manage projects as per applicable DSG methodologies and lead the onsite and remote location implementation teams to configure NetSuite as per customer specifications.
While applying do share your work experience and developments done on NetSuite.
- Implementation experience across multiple industries
- NetSuite OneWorld implementation experience
- Solid experience in change management and Business Process Mapping
*assistance with NetSuite API (SuiteTalk)
*development of scripts relative to known gaps/needs as part of BRD process
*company is an omni-channel retailer in the juvenile products space, located in Denver CO and owned by Liberty Interactive Group