We are soon to be undertaking a website re-development for our e-commerce business, based on the Magento 2.0 platform (CE).
We currently utilise Netsuite ERP & CRM, however are also exploring at present other CRM/Marketing Automation options, including Bronto, Salesforce...etc.
We are exploring having the project undertaken utilising either a Magento certified agency (we’ve shortlisted a couple, however would like further contacts/research into this as well), and also utilising a series of freelancers (which again, we’ve identified a number of solid candidates, however we need to better understand capability and capacity).
We are wishing to build a really great online experience, the best in our industry. We are expecting to be able to achieve the majority of the deliverables using Magento functionality, along with plugins to extend the functionality as required. Effective integration, and some extension of the standard integrations in the marketplace between Netsuite and Magento is a key component of the project.
Desired outcomes from the engagement:
- Work with our internal team to assess and develop the full scope of the project, and map out the user experience.
- Identify and engage suitable partners in backend development, front-end development, and UX/IU design.
- Co-ordinate and manage the project utilising either Scrum or other approach
- Manage budget, deliverables and timelines to ensure all are achieved in line with project scope.
In your response, please provide details on:
- Previous relevant projects undertaken, the tools & platforms used, and the results of the project
- Specify relevant background relating to the project, and areas of primary expertise, whether around user experience, process, project management, etc.
- Confirm time-zone, (We will only accept candidates with a minimum of 5 hours overlap with Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours) working within