Our client is a global leader and growing and are looking for an ERP NetSuite support Developer Positions. On site work is required and the location is Dearborn, MI this is a 1 year contract.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain and support current Excel VBA logics, help capture all existing logic into more reliable method of process.
2. Maintain, enhance the ERP system built using NetSuite.
3. Accommodate day to day change requests and provide temporary solutions to keep the month end process moving. Come up with permanent solution that grows with emerging requests.
4. Estimate efforts for various support tasks, and prioritize the same with the business team.
5. Make changes to Billing workflow, Concur travel expense system administration (work with Concur admin team).
6. Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows.
7. Diagnose and solve technical problems related to month end process, one of scenarios (have a quick fix during month end).
8. Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment Translate business requirements into NetSuite ERP specific implementation specifications.
9. Manage and prioritize workload between project and maintenance tasks Other Responsibilities:
1. Safeguard the company’s assets.
2. Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
3. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
4. Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
5. Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Must have a Bachelor degree
• Must have at least 7 years of IT development experience.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of Excel, .net. And C#.
• Must have 3 + experience with the ERP systems like Great Planes and NetSuite.
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server
• 3+ years relevant professional experience working vbscript, .net, and attendant technologies.
• Experience with Finance system
• Excel Macros, VBA for Access and Excel
• SSRS reporting