Job Summary: The Server Admin will review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Designing and implementation at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security, Cisco routers
• Design and implement hosted and cloud solutions for customers using technologies that meet their requirements
• Design and implement disaster recovery solutions
• IT support relating to issues with the internal systems and network infrastructure
• Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, AD, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
• Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware, and Microsoft
• Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services,
• Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system, Labtech: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review