We are an ISP currently looking for some extra resources to assist our team in setting up a new monitoring platform.
We are moving away from Solarwinds Orion.
I'm looking for a talented individual who knows Zabbix inside out and back to front.
We mostly monitor Cisco Routers & Switches.
Linux and Windows Servers.
I will supply the server, Debian 7 (Wheezy).
SSH root access.
What I expect from you is
1) A fully functional Zabbix installation.
I want you to use the Debian package from Zabbix to enable us to easily upgrade as new versions come out (happy to hear other wise).
2) A few network devices configured to be monitored.
1 x Cisco, Brocade and a Server.
And alerting via email.
3) Grouping of devices within Locations/States.
4) An example user, who can only view their selected devices, eg a customer.
5) A short 1 hour knowledge sharing session to assist our Engineers on how to use, add, report, etc..
If you feel you can provide all these services, please let us know.
Please do not apply if you are a just a Sysadmin, I'm looking for someone with very in-depth knowledge of Zabbix.