We have a vanilla Server 2012 R2 VM deployed in a vmware vSphere environment and would like to make it our primary Multi-Tenant Exchange server. We would like an Active Directory domain controller for this domain, and then the Exchange VM for everything else to make Multi-Tenant Exchange happen.
We need this built from the ground up to allow us to provide Exchange email hosting for various clients including ourselves for internal company email across two of our main domains.
- Autodiscovery is a must, with zero issues across many platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Outlook, etc etc) for clients to be able to set up their emails quickly and easily.
- Apply a wildcard certificate for our primary domain.
- Security/anti-spam filtering is a must.
- Push button maintenance and reporting is a strong request.
- Easy to use web-facing control panel would be nice - if there is an option out there.
We are looking for the right, experienced candidate that...