We are an ISP currently looking for some extra resources to assist our team in setting up a new monitoring platform.
We are moving away from Solarwinds Orion.
I'm looking for a talented individual who knows Zabbix inside out and back to front.
We mostly monitor Cisco Routers & Switches.
Linux and Windows Servers.
I will supply the server, Debian 7 (Wheezy).
SSH root access.
What I expect from you is
1) A fully functional Zabbix installation.
I want you to use the Debian package from Zabbix to enable us to easily upgrade as new versions come out (happy to hear other wise).
2) A few network devices configured to be monitored.
1 x Cisco, Brocade and a Server.
And alerting via email.
3) Grouping of devices within Locations/States.
4) An example user, who can only view their selected devices, eg a customer.
5) A short 1 hour knowledge sharing session to assist our Engineers on how to use, add, report, etc..
If you feel you can provide all...